The Streamlight Portable Scene Light is ideal for disaster response, power outages for large businesses, hospitals, law enforcement, and search & rescue operations. The extremely durable Streamlight Portable Scene Light is the superior solution to large scale emergency lighting needs.
The Portable Scene Light has 3 brightness levels and 2 adjustable beam widths. It is also light weight enough to easily carry to hard to reach locations where light is needed, and no generator is required. This amazingly bright area light can be rapidly deployed and features 2 stabilizing legs for balance on uneven terrain.
• Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths.
• Optimum peripheral illumination for area lighting; 90º swivel neck allows you to quickly adjust the beam to aim where you need it for task lighting.
• Sealed lead acid batteries are rechargeable up to 500 times.
• Indefinite run time using 12V DC Power cord, batteries will continue to charge while using 12V DC Power so you can be confident that you will have adequate light available even when you don’t have a backup power source.
6 - C4 LED and wide reflectors produces a uniform bright flood pattern.
High: 3,600 lumens, 31,000 candela, Runtime: 5 Hours.
Medium: 2,400 Lumens, 20,000 Candela, Runtime: 9 Hours.
Low: 1,100 Lumens, 11,000 Candela, Runtime: 18 Hours.
• Pole extends to 72”
• Cord built into the pole to avoid snags
• Stabilization and lead acid batteries provide balance and stability.
• 25 lbs provides weight stability but is still light enough to easily carry.
• Packs to a compact size for easy storage: 22” Long x 6.5” Wide x 6.7” Head diameter
• High-impact thermoplastic housing: weatherproof construction
• Limited Lifetime Warranty