Easy to store, with a long shelf life. The SOS 2,400 calorie Emergency food bar is tasty, nutritious, and can make a difference when it matters most. Tastes like a coconut cookie. 1 case will include 40 food bars. Each 2,400-calorie Emergency food bar is able to last 1 person for 3 days.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate as a preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
- 2,400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar
- Contains 6 (400-calorie wafers)
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Withstands temperature range of -22°F to +149°F
- CONTAINS: *Wheat, Coconut, Soybean
- DIRECTIONS: Eat 2 food bars per person per day. Replace within 5 years of manufacturing date.
- 5-Year Shelf Life (from the date of manufacture)
- Made in USA
EXPIRES 6/25. CLEARANCE! Limited to stock on hand.