More solar, less weight. Introducing the Goal Zero Ranger series. Kicking off with the Ranger 300 Briefcase, our new lightweight rigid solar panels let you harness more power from the sun while maintaining enough portability to easily transport from place to place. The Ranger 300 Briefcase pairs perfectly with our Yeti 1000X power station and larger for a complete high-use solar power solution.
Ranger 300 Briefcase Highlights
- Convenient, Foldable Design - Four 75 watt panels, totaling 300 watts, chained together and connected at the hinge. Easily pack and transport the Ranger 300 from place to place, then store it when not in use
- Add Solar Power, Not Pounds - Designed with a thinner aluminum frame and ETFE polymer instead of glass, the Ranger 300 adds 100 watts of solar to the Boulder 200 while shedding 3 lbs
- Easy to Use - Featuring an innovative, patent-pending design, the Ranger 300 legs automatically fold out as you open the panel, allowing you to easily position the panel in place while solar charging
- Maintain Portability - Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easier to fold up your panel, pack in the car and go
What can the Ranger 300 Briefcase charge?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge, it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Ranger 300 briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
- Goal Zero 32450
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Dimensions (folded): 30.6 x 26.3 x 3.8 in
- Dimensions (unfolded): 30.6 x 105.9 x .9 in
- Cable length: 6 ft
- Cable Gauge: 12 AWG
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 300 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.3V
- High Power Port (6 ft of 12 AWG cable): 14-23V, up to 21A (300W max)
- Compatible with all Yeti Power Stations.
- Note: You will need an (HPP to 8mm adaptor SOS Item #550875-APP) to work with the Yeti 200X or 500X
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 6000X: 24-48 Hours
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.