Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets and Neutralizer are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water without the color and taste of iodine. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking.
- 12 two-step packs per box
- Germicidal Tablets: 50 tablets per bottle
o Use for emergency disinfection of drinking water
- Neutralizer Tablets: 50 tablets per bottle
o Use AFTER water has been treated with Germicidal Tablets. Removes iodine taste and color
- Treats up to 25 quarts
- Iodine-based compound (no chlorine)
- Easy to use
o Unopened - 4 years from manufacture date.
o Opened - 1 year from date of opening, or if they start to dis-color.
o Calculating manufacture date
§ Lot #: the first number of 5 digit or the first two numbers of a 6 digit lot number is the month of tablet manufactured.
§ The next 2 numbers correspond to the year the tablets were manufactured. The last two digits are chronological company numbers.
(ie: lot 69014 - was manufactured the 6th month of 1990)
- Not to be used on a continuous basis
- For short term or limited emergency use only