The Streamlight ProTac EMS is the ultimate compact flashlight for Emergency Medical Technicians. It provides superior non-glare light for close up medical examinations.
This tactical style flashlight fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and quickly adjusts to the proper brightness level for specialized medical lighting needs. Efficiently uses only one AA battery, alkaline or lithium.
Features 3 brightness modes
High: 50 Lumens; Runtime 1.5 Hours (AA alkaline); Runtime 3.4 Hours (AA Lithium).
• Three taps of the tail switch allows accesses to high mode.
Medium: 10 Lumens; Runtime 14 Hours
• Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which is ideal for up close wound care.
Low: 3.6 Lumens; Runtime 36 Hours
• One tap of the tail switch enters the low setting which is perfect for examining patient’s pupils. Beam dispersal provides faint illumination of the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract.
• C4 LED technology
• Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care logo
• Requires only 1 AA battery, uses alkaline or lithium
• Rubber push button tail cap switch
• IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
• Extremely durable impact-resistant tempered glass lens
• Heavy duty anodized aircraft aluminum body
• Unbreakable pocket clip
• Anti-roll head
• Length: 3.97"
• Weight: 2.3 oz
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Includes 1 AA Alkaline battery and nylon holster