Foxseal has been tested in extreme conditions. It comes with two dressings in a compact package designed for IFAK-carry and is used for treating potentially lethal open chest wounds.
Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax.
- Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases.
- Strong adhesion in extreme conditions.
- Two per pack for ballistic wounds.
- Simple no-valve design.
- Vent with large, easy to operate tab
- Not made with Latex.
- Two seals per pack.
- Rugged packaging has 4 tear notches for opening.
- Injuries up to 15cm maximum length.
- Re-sealing adhesive.
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18 and +55°C.
- Compact pack fits IFAK without folding.
- Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting.
Foxseal Chest seal is a single use dressing that is not made with Latex. Supplied sterile. Two chest seals per pack.