Part of our Pro Series, the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8511 is designed with the pro in mind to help bring you protection and comfort. Our most popular valved disposable respirator, it is equipped with a Cool Flow™ Valve, which helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, helping to enhance your comfort during longer jobs. This N95 respirator features Advanced Electrostatic Media that enhances the capture of airborne particles and is designed for easy breathing. An adjustable M-noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal. Whether you're hanging drywall or sanding a floor, rely on the trusted protection of the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8511.
- NIOSH-N95 Approved filtering face piece particulate respirator
- N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Advanced filter media for easy breathing
- Adjustable M-Noseclip helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- Stretchable braided headbands for comfort
- Comfortable for long periods of wear
- Convenient, disposable design
- For workplace / occupational use only
- Not for resale
- May not be appropriate for use in certain location, such as those that do not permit valved respirators
|Quantity per Box||10|
|3M Product Code||8511|
|Cool Flow Exhalation Valve||Yes|
|Protection Type||Dust and Particles|
|Product Type||Disposable Respirator|
|Respirator Size||One Size Fits Most|
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal. Braided headbands provide comfort and help minimize pulling of hair.
Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations. Other uses would also include: Solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These disposable N95 particulate respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as part of the product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. For proper use, see package instructions, your supervisor or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in U.S.A. 1 800 243 4630.