to store, with a long shelf life. The SOS 3,600 calorie Emergency food
bar is tasty, nutritious, and can make a difference when it matters
most. Tastes like a coconut cookie.
- 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar
- Contains: 9 (400-calorie wafers)
- Directions: Eat 3 wafers per day per person.
- 5-Year Shelf Life (from the date of manufacture)
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Withstands temperature range of -22°F to +149°F
- Kosher Certified
- CONTAINS: *Wheat, Coconut, Soybean
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten,
Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn
Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin,
Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate as a preservative, Citric Acid, Salt,
Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate,
Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
These food bars can be the perfect way to round out a school emergency kit alongside an emergency toilet kit. And from the other side, they fit right into a student emergency kit. Whether the teacher keeps them in their kit or the students have their own, these food bars will last.