The SWAT-Tourniquet allows for a more rapid means of controlling extreme bleeding and allows application higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets. Its ease of application is one of its greatest benefits; the tourniquet can be effectively applied in seconds with little to no prior training.
The SWAT-T is a unique and multipurpose dressing (tourniquet, pressure dressing, and elastic bandage). Its name provides not only a description for usage, Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck, but also the communities for whom it was developed for – military and civilian Special Weapons and Tactics Teams.
- SWAT-T™ has been heavily researched and it is field proven.
Easy To Use
- Simple application method. Effectively apply in seconds with little to no prior training.
- Effective for self-application. Effective even in wet/bloody conditions.
- Successes in pediatrics, adults, and canine after other tourniquets failed.
- SWAT-T™ is 1/3 of the cost of other market leading tourniquets.
- Higher axillary and groin applications!
- Wider = Safer - Better occlusion at lower pressures!
- High axillary, Pediatric, and K9 saves after strap/windlass failures!
- Tactical Black - for tactical operators working in high risk environments for penetrating trauma.
- Rescue Orange - developed for Fire/EMS, School Resource Officers, outdoor enthusiasts (hunters/hikers/etc.), and home usage. Bright color makes the SWAT-T™ easier to identify, and therefore safer.