Clear museum gel is a see-through product that protects glassware and crystal from toppling over and shattering. It's the professional collector's choice. Clear gel is designed primarily for glass-on-glass applications, although it can be used on most surfaces.
Pull off amount needed, roll it into balls, apply to base of object. Lightly press object to surface. Remove by twisting and lifting from base. Comes off clean, works on most surfaces and glass.
- Quantity: 4 oz jar
- Secures up to 300 items
- Color: Clear Gel
- Anchor collectibles from falling and breaking
- Use of flat level surfaces
- Comes-off clean, works on most surfaces and glass
- Removable, reusable and non-toxic
- Secures items for added protection during an earthquake