Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder
100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum
frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation.
Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and
connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal
angle to the sun. Includes a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with
a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear
day or night.Boulder 100 Briefcase Highlights
- 100 total Watt - two 50 Watt panels (14-21.5V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying
What can the Boulder 100 Briefcase charge?
solar panel does not hold a charge, it produces power when it is
exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station.
The Boulder 100 briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
- Goal Zero 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs
- Dimensions (folded): 21.75 x 26.75 x 3.75 in
- Dimensions (unfolded): 43 x 26.75 x 1.75 in
- Cable length: 6 ft
- Mountable with brackets (not included)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 17.2V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Solar port (blue, 8mm): 14-22.5V, up to 7A (100W max)
charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation,
temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours