The NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Packaged in a compact, red nylon carry bag
Basic Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- 7 in. x 5 in. x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 15 oz