- Battery backup allows for continuous monitoring during power outages
- Single test/silence button for simple operation
- Loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when CO levels are elevated
- CO detector plugs into any standard electrical socket
- Plug-in CO detector alerts you to carbon monoxide
- End-of-Life Warning
- Power Sources:
- Plug in
- 9 volt battery backup
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Dimensions: 5 in L x 3.4 in W x 1.38 in H
- Meets all UL Standards
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited
- First Alert CO605
About This Product
The First Alert CO605 Carbon Monoxide Plug-In Alarm features an electrochemical CO sensor to alert you to carbon monoxide. This carbon monoxide detector plugs into any standard electrical socket to monitor CO levels in your home. The simple, user-friendly design features battery backup to allow for continuous monitoring, even in the event of a power outage.
- Dual Power Provides Continuous Monitoring: The plug-in carbon monoxide detector requires minimal installation, all it requires is a standard electrical outlet. In the event of a power outage, battery backup powers the CO detector so it can continue monitoring your home for dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
- End-Of-Life Warning: A low-battery light and chirp will alert you when the carbon monoxide detector has reached the end of its life and is time to replace it with a new detector.
- Simple and Easy to Use: Once the First Alert CO605 Carbon Monoxide Alarm with battery backup has been installed, remember to test your plug-in CO detector, with the easy access test button, regularly and change the batteries at least twice a year.