- Fire safety ladder is 14 feet long, ideal for a two-story home or apartment
- Durable steel and nylon construction, tested to 1,125 pounds
- Steel stabilizers hold the ladder away from the wall for quick exit to safety
- Ladder comes fully assembled and folds easily for storage
- Designed for window sills between 6 and 10 inches wide
- Storage Size: 13.3 in x 12.3 in x 4.5 in
- Ladder Length: 14 ft
- Weight: 12.8 lb
- Warranty: 6-Year Limited
- First Alert EL52-2
About This Product
The First Alert Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder provides a means of escape from a second-story window in the event of a fire or other emergency. This 14-foot ladder can hold up to 375 pounds at a time. It is constructed with steel anti-slip rungs and DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for strength and stability. The fire safety ladder can be used on standard window sills, stored under a bed or in a closet for easy access, and comes fully assembled.
- Built for Durability: Constructed from steel and DuPont Cordura nylon strapping, the First Alert Two-Story Escape ladder is designed to easily deploy from a standard windowsill. The fire ladder can hold up to 375 pounds of weight at one time and anti-slip rungs are coated in epoxy for traction. The fire ladder meets standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Provides a Stable Climb Down: Each rung has steel stabilizers, designed to hold the ladder away from the wall, making it easier to grasp each rung. The stabilizers also work to keep the ladder from swaying, providing a safer means of escape that gets you out faster. Sturdy steel hooks hold the ladder to window sills measuring between 6 and 10 inches wide.
- Folds for Easy Storage: The 14-foot ladder arrives fully assembled and folds back up after opening. Ideal for storing in a closet or under a bed, the ladder’s compact size makes it easy to put one ladder in every room for safety. The ladder is ready to use in less than one minute and is lightweight at 12 pounds.