- Fire extinguisher features durable metal head designed to meet demanding needs
- Easy-to-read color coded, corrosion resistant gauge provides accurate measurement
- Metal pull pin with safety seal to deter accidental discharge and discourage tampering
- Secure mounting bracket and strap are included for secure placement of home fire extinguisher
- Chemical resistant & water proof label with easy to follow 4-step instructions won’t deteriorate
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 14 in x 3.3 in
- Capacity: 2.5 lbs
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Mounting bracket with strap included
- Meets all UL Standards
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited
- First Alert HOME1
About This Product
First Alert 1-A:10-B:C Rechargeable Home Fire Extinguisher model is ideal for use in any household location. This multi-purpose fire extinguisher is designed to fight wood; paper; fabric; flammable liquid and electrical fires. This model features a durable metal head that is designed to meet demanding household requirements. If the fire extinguisher is used; it can be recharged by a certified professional. Includes mounting bracket to keep unit secure. Meets UL standards.
- Ideal for Household Fires: The HOME1 fire extinguisher model is ideal for use in any household location and can be recharged by a certified professional if used. It is designed to fight wood, paper, fabric, flammable liquid, and electrical fires.
- Durable Construction: The rechargeable home fire extinguisher is made of a durable metal head that is designed to meet demanding needs. It also features a metal pull pin, with a safety seal, that deters accidental discharge and discourages tampering. It comes included with a secure mounting bracket and strap for secure placement of the fire extinguisher in your home. The color-coded gauge is easy-to-read, corrosion-resistant, and provides accurate measurement.
- Easy to Use: This First Alert Home Fire Extinguisher includes easy to follow, 4-step instructions right on extinguisher. The label is chemical resistant and waterproof, so you do not have to worry about it deteriorating.