- Plugs into any AC outlet for easy setup; backup battery powers detector in case of power outage
- Loud 85-decibel alarm can be heard easily
- Versatile alarm senses high levels of propane, natural/methane gas, and carbon monoxide
- Easy to read backlit digital display allows you to view current and peak levels
- Power Sources:
- Plug in
- 9 volt battery backup
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Dimensions: 5.6 in L x 3.1 in W x 1.8 in H
- Meets all UL Standards
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- First Alert GCO1CN
About This Product
The First Alert GCO1CN Combination Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a backlit digital display and detects propane, CO, and methane gas. This explosive gas and CO detector plugs into any AC outlet with no additional mounting hardware needed.
- Detects Dangerous Levels of CO and Explosive Gases: Designed to promote peace of mind and household safety, the GCO1CN Combination Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm senses the presence of methane and propane. It also features an electrochemical CO sensor that detects carbon monoxide. When the alarm detects a threat, it alerts you with a loud 85-decibel alarm.
- Backlit Display for Reviewing Readings: Equipped with a backlit digital display, the GCO1CN Combination Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm takes the hassle out of monitoring CO and explosive gas levels in your home. The display gives you an easy and clear readout of current and peak levels, allowing you to discern patterns that indicate potential CO, methane and propane leaks from an appliance, a generator, or other source.
- Plugs into Any AC Outlet for Effortless Setup: This gas and CO alarm is easy to set up and does not require any wiring. The compact, low-profile alarm plugs into an AC wall outlet without obstructing other sockets and comes with a line cord for versatile placement options. The alarm also features a 9-volt backup battery to help ensure continued operation in the event of a power outage. A pivoting, easy-to-access battery drawer allows you to replace the battery without dismounting the alarm.
- Easy to Operate and Test: For added convenience, the alarm can be configured to work with almost any standard household remote control (not included), to remotely silence false alarms. A one-touch silence/test button makes it easy to test the detector or mute it during a false alarm. Thanks to the end-of-life warning, you will know when it is time to replace your alarm.