- Fully assembled 24-foot fire escape ladder offers a dependable means of escape
- Durable steel and nylon construction can safely hold up to 375 pounds at a time
- Slip-resistant rungs and steel stabilizers provide a steady foothold
- Extra-wide hooks work with any windowsill measuring at least 20 inches wide, 32 inches high, and 6 to 13 inches deep
- Tested to ASTM standards
- Storage Box Size: 13.3 in x 12.3 in x 8.5 in
- Ladder Length: 24 ft
- Weight: 20 lb
- Warranty: 6-Year Limited
- First Alert EL53W-2
About This Product
The First Alert EL53W-2 Three-Story Portable Fire Escape Ladder helps prepare you for fires and other emergencies by giving you a vital, dependable means of escape. This exceptionally durable escape ladder features a steel and nylon construction.
- A Vital Part of Any Fire Escape Plan: When used in conjunction with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers, and as part of an overall fire-escape plan, the EL53W-2 Fire Escape Ladder is an effective tool to help you and your family safely exit a dangerous situation. The ladder’s 24-foot length makes it ideal for escaping through a third-floor window. The extra-wide hooks can be secured to windows measuring at least 20 inches wide, 32 inches high, and 6 to 13 inches deep, making this ladder suitable for use in most apartments and multi-story homes.
- Durable Steel and Nylon Construction: Constructed from durable steel and reinforced with Cordura nylon strapping, this escape ladder performs reliably when you need it most. The ladder is tested to 1,125 pounds and can safely hold up to 375 pounds at a time.
- Stabilized Slip-Resistant Rungs: Coated with epoxy, the ladder’s slip-resistant rungs provide a sure footing as you descend. Steel stabilizers on each rung prevent the rungs from swaying, helping keep your feet steady and balanced.